This plan is based upon research by a number of psychologists, including Carol Dwerck’s Mindset research.
Decide where you are and where you want to be: Like this
I want to achieve As
I currently achieve Cs.
Work out what shifts in belief are needed to achieve this movement. For example,
- I am capable of achieving better grades.
- I am capable of working harder.
- I am capable of working smarter and more strategically.
These shifts in belief will help you to slowly begin to visualise your goal as possible rather than impossible.
Work out what shifts in behaviour are needed to achieve this movement and to reinforce your mind-shift. For example:
- What do I need to do every day to make this happen?
- What do I need to do every month to make this happen?
- What do I need to do every year to make this happen?