Our Mathematics Workshop will be must for those students studying Mathematics in Year 12 wanting to maximise their end of year results and Years 10 & 11 using the new Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) system with the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) system in 2020.
Our TWO DAY Mathematics Workshop will be comprehensive journey teaching the necessary skills for effective learning, building assumed and foundation knowledge, understanding cognitive verbs and understanding how the Instrument Specific Marking Guides (ISMG) work to achieve the best ATAR.
- Accelerated targeted learning
- Enhance Mathematics ability
- Specialised expert in Mathematics
- Learn to break down complex equations
- Better understanding of the Instrument Specific Marking Guides (ISMG)
- Be more confident in Mathematics
- Develop problem solving skills
Date: 1st & 2nd July 2019
Location: St Francis College - 233 Milton Road Milton QLD 4064
Price: $198 incl GST per student
Year level: 10, 11 & 12
Be quick! Only 25 spots available.
For Workshop Terms and Conditions, please click here